STORROR SPORT T-SHIRT - GREY
STORROR SPORT T-SHIRT - GREY
Grey crewneck T-shirt featuring STORROR SPORT graphic to the chest, designed exclusively for STORROR by Alexander Dueckminor.
Alex has created a range of graphics the parkour community can identify with, inspired by the urge for freedom, individual creative expression, urban athletics, street culture, and early 90s streetwear classics.
- Grey T-shirt with 4 colour print
- Graphic to front
- STORROR logo hem label
- Fabric 90% ringspun cotton / 10% polyester
Standard fit | sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL
How much does shipping cost?
We ship internationally from the UK to selected countries (listed below) and charge a flat rate regardless of how many items you order.
- UK domestic: £6.00 (Royal Mail Tracked 48)
- Europe: £15.00 (Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland)
- USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand: £30.00
- Rest of World: currently suspended
- Shipping rates may vary, check back here for updated information
- The cost will be added to your order at checkout, dependent on your shipping location
We aim for same-day dispatch of orders placed before midday on weekdays.
Click here for full shipping and returns details.
International orders and customs fees
For international orders, including those within the EU post-Brexit, customs fees may apply based on the value of the goods and the regulations in your country. Please familiarise yourself with the fees and regulations to avoid unexpected charges. The carrier will notify you of the fees and their processing fee via email. Failure to pay within 5 days will result in the return of the order to our UK warehouse and a refund for the items only (excluding shipping).
What is our returns policy?
If an item doesn’t fit or you don’t like it, a refund will be given* providing it is returned unworn and in perfect re-saleable condition, with all tags and labels intact, and in its original packaging. We will not refund your original shipping cost or the return postage.
- Socks* are NOT returnable, for hygiene reasons – ensure you check the size carefully before ordering, as no refund will be given.
- You must return the goods to our UK warehouse within 10 days after you received them.
- You must include a returns form in the package – see details below.
- You must pay your own return postage cost.
- You must get proof of posting – if the return package gets lost we cannot refund you without proof it was sent back to us.
- We will refund you for the goods when the package has been received and processed at our warehouse. Unfortunately, we cannot refund the amount you paid for shipping, or any import duty and customs fees you paid.
- International customers: if you do not pay import duties and customs fees to the carrier within 5 days they will return the order to us automatically.
- Different terms apply if the goods are faulty, damaged, or incorrect – read Terms of Sale
Need to return something?